At the counter at the airport or the ticketing office
* Go to the airport and visit the Aer Lingus flight change counter.
* Have your photo ID or passport, as well as any other required immigration documents, on hand for verification.
* Request and pay the Aer Lingus change fee for changes to your flight depending on your preferences and availability.
* After you pay, the representative will make the requested adjustments to your current Aer Lingus reservation.
* The tickets will be delivered to your registered email address after confirmation.
* Look over the updated travel itinerary, which states ‘Aer Lingus modify date of Aer Lingus flight summary.’